Monday 15 October 2012

USING TECHNOLOGY


Strengths of technology

To do my preliminary task I picked up a lot on my media skills, to design and plan my magazine I was using a lot of technology that I had never used before such as prezi, QuarkXPress and setting up accounts on various websites. I found this quite easy to grasp and it helped me a lot with my work. Prezi taught me that I could make my presentations a lot more interesting to viewers as it looked much more fun. Things such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Photoshop were easy as I had used them before and they are very straight forward.

Weaknesses of technology

However I found that using quarkxpress was quite hard and confusing at times because I had never used it before and therefore not as familiar with it as the others. Because I found it difficult to use this meant that work took a lot longer to produce and wasn’t always completed in time as I was trying to grasp it still.

No comments:

Post a Comment