Wednesday 10 October 2012

Planning content

PLANNING CONTENT
-First of all I had to write a list of regular content which will appear in my new school magazine,  this was the coverlines I had previously chosen which would be appearing every week.
-After that I had to write a list of feature articles which were one-off articles. I had previously decided on these and just had to add them into my content.
-Finally I had to decide on images that I wanted to be on my contents page, for this I again looked at things related to school and came up with using a school logo, pictures of teachers and pupils.
-For this plan I drew it all down onto a piece of A4 paper so I had a rough idea what it would look like.
-I annotated the codes and conventions of a contents page of a magazine to show me what mine should look like.
After the plan was made and I was happy with the results I then went onto quarkexpress and designed my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment