Monday 15 October 2012

Overall evaluation


In what way does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

First of all I looked at the codes and conventions of magazines, then I planned out and picked what my title would be to my magazine. For this I chose ‘Love School’. For the front cover I used one main image, this was of a school pupil with the camera shot of ‘close up’. Then for my contents page I used two other images both related to school and the coverlines of which was inside the magazine. I used up to 10 coverlines including regular and features. The colour scheme I chose was consistent and followed the codes and conventions of a magazine front cover and contents page. These were all ways in which a magazine should be all because I followed the codes and conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment